Re: [TowerTalk] 2 element yagi direct feed

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2 element yagi direct feed
From: "Tom Osborne Sr." <w7why1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 18:23:39 -0700
I have a HB 2-element 20 meter beam that I have used for years.  Had to
play with the element length a bit to get it on frequency, but it works
very well.  Better than the TH-3 that it replaced that changed SWR every
time it rained.

I have mine spaced at 1/4 wave with a reflector.  Never modeled it or
anything, just put it up, tuned it and use it.  73
Tom W7WHY