Re: [TowerTalk] Questions on Low band receiving antennas in forests and

To: sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Questions on Low band receiving antennas in forests and wetlands along ridgelines and ravines.
From: kq2m@kq2m.com
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 07:18:43 -0600
Hi Ed,

Thank you for that info. My beverages, aka "Tree-catchers", worked well in the past but they were excruciating to maintain constantly. Then when the Deer Tick population exploded about 20 years ago, it became hazardous. I have been avoiding that ever since but realize that I may have no choice except to reconsider.

73

Bob, KQ2M