Re: [TowerTalk] Questions on Low band receiving antennas in forests and

To: Steve Jones <n6sj@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Questions on Low band receiving antennas in forests and wetlands along ridgelines and ravines.
From: kq2m@kq2m.com
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 18:12:20 -0600
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply and that information!

I recently bought Permethrin and a pump spray for that purpose. I just haven't used it yet. :-) I need to sacrifice a few pairs of pants, shirts, socks, etc. Thanks for the suggestion on how to spray them - keeping them in the garage is a good idea. LOL!

Tnx & 73

Bob, KQ2M