Re: [TowerTalk] 6M yagi above a tribander

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6M yagi above a tribander
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:37:47 -0500
It may depend on the particular 6m antenna. That said and for what it's worth...

I had a 7 ele 6m (homebrew 33 foot boom) 5 feet above a TH11DX for several years. SWR on both the TH11 and 6m were unaffected compared to either alone on the tower (yes I have used both alone on the tower to be able to make that statement). I am sure there had to be some effect on pattern but I was unable to notice it compared to either antenna alone on the same tower.

73,
Paul N1BUG