Re: [TowerTalk] XM240 element spacing

To: Tony Brock-Fisher <barockteer@aol.com>, "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] XM240 element spacing
From: Haring family <dcharing@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 18:42:50 -0500
Tony, that was element length... probably tip-to-tip. After my comment, I
saw Greg Ordy's article that I need to re-read about checking optimum Moxon
design, on K3LR's page.

It turns out my antenna is ok for "all-band" and maybe I'll lower resonant
freq since I focus on CW...

thanks,

Dave N3AC

Virus-free.