Re: [TowerTalk] Abyone using the new 3El per Band hex beam from MFJ

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Abyone using the new 3El per Band hex beam from MFJ
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:40:04 -0500

A more proven 5 band wire yagi is the Spiderbeam HD.  Spiderbeam
weighs 25 pounds and has a 16 foot turning radius.  US price for
the five band HD version is $569:
  <http://www.spiderbeam.us/index.php?cat=c1_Yagi%20Antennas.html>

Spiderbeam also offer optional dipoles for 30 and 40 meters.

Specifications available here:
   <https://www.spiderbeam.com/documents/index.php?coID=35>

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV