Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 10:45:28 -0800
It was probably October, or November when I first came across a filter I was looking for.  Specs were a bit scrambled, the description was one thing, photo another, no sweeps.  I e-mailed them at the time.  As of about two nights ago, nothing changed on the site, and I have yet to receive a response.  I guess I'll check back in a few months.

I received a response from Morgan Filters this morning. They had responded to my contact late last year by the next morning, but it didn't even get as far as my ISP. So, they are kicking, and responding quickly.

Kurt