Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M

To: towertalk@contesting.com, mryan001@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M
From: charlie carroll <k1xx@k1xx.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 18:39:30 -0500
Mike:
Back in November I measured an old DLW filter.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the specific numbers for BCB rejection.  The filter is down on Bonaire and I won't have access again until my trip in March.  I will say though that the rejection numbers were very similar to the filter shown at http://www.dlwc.com/.

At that time I also measured a Morgan (old ICE) M-402X and, as memory serves, the BCB rejection numbers were >60dB.  If you are pushed for time and really interested, I happen to have that filter right here and could run a set of numbers for you.

73 charlie, k1xx