Re: [TowerTalk] Dual Band OWA Design

To: david@aslinvc.com, "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dual Band OWA Design
From: Gene Smar via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 23:08:52 +0000 (UTC)
John:
     Joe Reisert W1JR published an interlaced design for 17/24M in the Feb 2022
QST. Maybe you can scale it for 15/20M.
73 de Gene Smar AD3F

Sent from my Radio Shack TRS-80 model 100 laptop

  On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 5:30 PM, David Aslin G3WGN<david@aslinvc.com> wrote:
 Momobeam have a 20/15 duobander with separate feeds and 4el per band.  I have
one here, but it's not built yet. I'll see if I can find the instruction manual
which at least would give you some dimensions to work with.  LMK if that would
help.
73, David G3WGN M6O