Re: [TowerTalk] Dual Band OWA Design

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dual Band OWA Design
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 14:30:57 -0500
John, I built a 30/17 dual monoband using AutoEZ for the optimization.  The result has been excellent and AutoEZ makes the various compromise/optimization considerations manageable.  If you enjoy that sort of work, using this project to gain competence with AUtoEZ will be very rewarding.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com