Re: [TowerTalk] Add on 3" mast brake?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Add on 3" mast brake?
From: Steve Bookout <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 16:00:53 -0500
How about something like an oil filter wrench.  Power a solenoid, or some such thing, to release the pressure when you want to turn it.  Maybe another solenoid, with some 'over-center' device to lock it.  Something like the  brake on a surplus military mast referred to in ham circles as a 'rocket launcher'.

Steve, NR4M