Re: [TowerTalk] Anchoring

To: Kim <whensley11@comcast.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anchoring
From: JOHN OWENS <ham38john@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 14:42:27 -0800 (PST)
I had a guyed tower once and the guy wires went to HD Pipes that are still in
the ground, unused. These pipes are drill shaft pipes (~5-6 in across) with
very thick walls. If someone wants to take a sawsall or hacksaw to cut them
down, you are welcome to them. I also still have the guy wire spreaders ( 3
wires each) and lots of turnbuckles, etc needed for guy wires. let me know via
email and I will provide a phone number so we can discuss this. -  John Owens -
 N7TK