AB5LX NAQP CW Res./Sum. (long)

J.E. Goldsberry jegold at sat.net
Sun Aug 4 21:52:50 EDT 1996

Hello Everybody!
        Let me introduce myself, first. I am Jason Goldsberry, AB5LX. I am
13 years old. Here are my results for the NAQP CW for this year.

AB5LX - Single Operator - Low Power - Single Rig - in Texas

Band   QSOs    Mult.
160     0       0
80      97      32
40      127     41
20      199     49
15      52      24
10      23      11

Total:  498     157

        I think Murphy had more than his share of fun. I had every kind of
problem that you could imagine (and then some)! Someone should make up a
search party and set out for him!
        The bands were great this time around for me. Ten and Fifteen opened
up quite nicely, and I got 75 contacts between the two of them. Also I
FINALLY got a MS station on 20 for my 5BWAS. First one in four years.

                                73, Jason AB5LX