Phone NAQP

Ric Painter Ric.Painter at 12.trapper.isdn.net
Mon Aug 19 21:15:54 EDT 1996

NCJ SUMMER '96 PHONE NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

Call used: WA6KUI               Location: TN
Category: Single Op All Band    Mode: SSB
Callsign of Operator: WA6KUI    Power: 100W
Hours of Operation: 09:57

band      QSOs     points    mults
----------------------------------
160         34        34       19
 75         71        71       27
 40         62        62       26
 20        275       275       47
 15         55        55       25
 10         47        47       17
----------------------------------
TOTAL      544       544      161      SCORE: 87,584

Team Name: TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP - TCG Team 1
           (N4ZZ, K0EJ, KQ4HC, KC4URW, WA6KUI)

Comments: Most of my TCG team mates did better but
          this was my best ever Summer Phone NAQP!
          Having 160m for the first time in this test
          proved profitable, especially after getting
          less than expected from 40m and 75m.  I
          exceeded my personal score goal and that's
          most important to me.  Will try to break
          100,000 score next time!

Station:  TS-450S/AT barefoot into TA33 (10/15/20),
          dipoles (40/75) and Inverted L (160) all on
          single tower up 14 meters.

73 de Ric WA6KUI * ric.painter at 12.trapper.isdn.net