NJ2L SO ARRL 160

Rus Healy rhealy at mdsroc.com
Tue Dec 10 10:13:55 EST 1996

NJ2L
Single operator
WNY section
3.7 hours of operation

317 QSOs, 56 sections, 16 countries ==> 51,480

What fun! Always a great contest, especially with such quiet conditions.
The Europeans were louder than I've ever heard them before. The window was
great--never heard any US station breaking the rules except for some dork
at 1840.00 who was QRMing a DX station. The best part? Every DX station I
called answered me on the first call. Nice feeling. Seemed to me that the
band was broken to the south--nothing from the Caribbean or South America
except for KM9D/C6A.

--73, Rus

Rus Healy, NJ2L
nj2l at mdsroc.com