SprINT

W1HIJ at contesting.com W1HIJ at contesting.com
Mon Dec 23 00:11:46 EST 1996

Geez Guys,

First you suck in a returning old-timer with the CQP (That was fun
he says to himself) then some messing around in the QRP QP, then it
really bites with an attempt at the CW SS (not too bad for an old
guy with a TS140 and two dipoles).

And then comes the SprINT---like WA2DFI said in an earlier posting,
I felt like a kid with a first QSO.... and I wonder what happened
to my first name of Riley (my dog is somewhat down about the fact
that it never came back, it's his name!)

Anyway, it was a blast and like General MacArthur----

I SHALL RETURN!!!

I vote for SprINT's four times a year two...

Thanks all for the fun and the Q's... See you in NAQP (see you've
really got me hooked now)

73, Bill, W1HIJ
Bill Scholz
New Century Technologies, Inc.