N9ITX/7 STEW PERRY

Mike Coolidge n9itx at tein.net
Sun Dec 29 14:16:20 EST 1996

OP:  N9ITX/7

GRID SQUARE:  DN56 (Montana)

CLASS:  Single Op Low Power

QSOs	   PTS
128     576

Score:  1,152

Pts per qso  4.5

Hours:  7

Longest Qso:  KL7Y

Think I got the score right.  If I was not such a poor CW operator I
probably would have done better, but I try anyway.  First time in a long
time I did not run the amplifier here on 160 and consequently had hard time
being heard on the east coast at times.  No DX worked here QRN too high
most of time also did not listen for them very much.

This contest suites me pretty well since Im a long way from anywhere. 84 of
my 128 qsos came from 900 miles or greater! The closest station was of
course W7LR in Bozeman about 160 miles away.

Thanks everyone for your patience for my CW.  Hope this one will continue!

Mike Coolidge
N9ITX  Lewistown Montana

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com