N9WHG ARRL DX CW SO/LP/A

Paul D. Walker II pwalker at niia.net
Sun Feb 18 20:44:00 EST 1996

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-Feb-96, 18-Feb-96

    Callsign Used : N9WHG
         Operator : N9WHG

         Category : SO/LP/A

 Default Exchange : 599 IN

             Name : Paul D. Walker II
          Address : 1646 West Morgan Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chesterton, IN  46304
          Country : United States

        Equipment : FT900-AT 100 Watts
                    Timewave DSP-59+
                    N6TR log 5.6(or so)
                    Hustler vertical @ 3 1/2 feet on all bands

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80CW       23          23         69        17
   40CW       35          35        105        25
   20CW       63          61        180        40
   15CW       10          10         30         8

 Totals      131         129        384        90

    Final Score = 34560 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date _18_Feb_1996__   Signed _Paul_D_Walker_II____________  Call _N9WHG_____

------
Paul D. Walker II                 e-mail: pwalker at niia.net
Amateur Radio: N9WHG		  packet: n9whg at kb9kri.#nwin.in.usa.na