ARRL DX CW 96 : F6FGZ

Gerard Parat Gerard.Parat at dassault-elec.fr
Tue Feb 20 14:02:03 EST 1996

Still have a lot of power line noise on the Beverage. The ANC-4 is
useless because I have to pick up the noise at its source ... on
the end of the 1000 ft Beverage (Murphy).
I physically gave up at 0200Z Sunday and missed my second sunrise on
80 and 160.

                            -+-+-+-+-+-

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: F6FGZ                    Country:  France
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator High Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160       95      285          27
       80      228      684          37
       40      663     1989          46