AA3B SS CW Score - SO HP

The Trench Family cwtrench at sprynet.com
Mon Nov 4 02:25:29 EST 1996

Hi All - lots of frustration this year, and not much of a score:

970 QSOS, 75 Mults, 145,650 Points.  Single Op, High Power, 24 Hours.

Missed AK, NWT and PAC!!!!

I worked 79 in the first hour which is the best hour I've ever had in
SS; but I really struggled during the period between about 2200Z and
0400Z on Saturday evening.  The QRN on 80 was horrendous up until about
0600Z Saturday evening.  Sunday was in general a better day, but I could
not recover sufficiently from my slow start.  This is the first time
since 1992 that I couldn't break the 1000 QSOs mark.  I hope its not
because I turned 40 this year!

The biggest frustration was missing KH6. I called KH6/W1WEF at about
0000Z on Sunday evening; he heard me but could not get my exchange.
Never heard AK or NWT.

CU all from VP2E in CQWW.  I'll be using the callsign VP2EEB.

73 Bud AA3B

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com