[3830] NO LOGS!!!! PLEASE !!!!

Jimmy R. Floyd floydjr at interpath.com
Wed Apr 23 12:09:16 EDT 1997

Again let me say this for the 1000th time and it is posted on the bottom of all
the scores I do.

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CQ OR ARRL ORGANIZATIONS. DO NOT SEND ME ANY OF YOUR
LOGS FOR ANY CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not want anyone to be DQ'ed for sending them to me because I trash them.
Also please do not send ATTACHEMENTS !!!! I will not post them because of all
the time it takes me to go to them and read them. If you do not have time to
type your scores in, I do not have time to post them.

Hope to see everyone in Dayton!!!!

73 Jim
           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> WA4ZXA <<                *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr at interpath.com << *

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com