[3830] N8YYS NAQP CW SO/All band

Roy S Maull n8yys at juno.com
Sun Aug 3 16:01:35 EDT 1997

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 02-Aug-97, 03-Aug-97

    Callsign Used : N8YYS
         Operator : N8YYS

         Category : SO

 Default Exchange : ROY WV

             Name : Roy S. Maull
          Address : 151 Old River Road
   City/State/Zip : Williamstown, WV 26187
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : BIT BUCKETEERS

   80CW       38          38         38      17
   40CW       83          83         83      35
   20CW       93          93         93      35
   15CW       35          35         35      21
   10CW       11          11         11       6

 Totals      260         260        260     114

    Final Score = 29640 points.

Operating hours: 10
Rig:  TS850S/AT
       Tribander @48 feet
       Dipole @36 ft for 40/80

  Sorry about those that asked to QSY to 160.  The dipole will not load
on 160.  And thanks to those that worked to pull a weak signal out of the
muck on 80,  it was also rather noisy here.  I think I need a new tri, as
I could work better off the sides and back better than the front at
times:-))

73... Roy Maull
n8yys at juno.com

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com