[3830] K6LA CW NAQP Score

KWIDELITZ at delphi.com KWIDELITZ at delphi.com
Sun Aug 3 16:55:31 EDT 1997

K6LA CW NAQP     Exchanged Information: K6LA KEN CA

     Hours of Operation: 09:56

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     160         13        13        8
      80         65        65       28
      40        177       177       50
      20        240       240       52
      15         66        66       34
      10         38        38       17
     TOTAL      599       599      189      SCORE: 113,211

     Club or Team Name: SCCC#1

Soapbox:  First contest in six months. It was fun to get back  in
the  saddle. While 10 and 15 opened up enough to tease,  it  sure
felt to me like this was contesting at the bottom of the  sunspot
cycle.  There were a bunch of stations I called on 10, 15,  80  &
160 that couldn't hear me. I sure didn't make much headway  CQing
on those bands. In fact, it seemed like a good deal of the time I
was  making more QSOs S&Ping on the 2nd radio than CQing  on  the
other  radio.  It also seemed like many of the  perennial  S&Pers
were doing a lot more CQing.

No FL on 10 or 15, and usually its a pipeline between us. No ME or
SD in the log at all. Shoulda move ID around when I had the chance.

73. Ken, K6LA - Ken Six Los Angeles, KWIDELITZ at DELPHI.COM
                ex-AB6FO

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com