[3830] JH1HRJ 1997 TARA RTTY sprint claimed score.

大家 jh1hrj at tpost1.netspace.or.jp
Sun Dec 7 15:00:11 EST 1997

1997 TARA RTTY sprint contest claimed score  JH1HRJ

Call Used : JH1HRJ
Category : Single Operator All band , High power

QSO
Band  QSO  Pnt   Sts/Prov  Cnty

80      0     0      0      0
40      0     0      0      0
20     52    52     27      6
15      0     0      0      0
10      0     0      0      0
Total   52    52     27      6

Score Total:  52 x 33 = 1,716

Rig and antenna : TS950SDX + TL922 (500 watts)
                4 elements Yagi 20mh
                PK232 + DSP, Macintosh + Marathon contest software

Comments;

15ms band was not open to North America very well and all QSOs were
made on 20ms. This is the second time for me to attend this contest.
I have felt more stations attended the contest than last year especially
from Asia. I hope to work more attendees next year again.
73 anb see you in the next RTTY contest.

JH1HRJ   Kaz

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com