[3830] VE5DX ARRL 160 Score

Todd Bendtsen ve5mx at sk.sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 10 01:57:33 EST 1997

                             ARRL 160 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 07-Dec-97, 08-Dec-97

    Callsign Used : VE5DX
         Operator : VE5MX

         Category : Single Op High Power

 Default Exchange : 5nn SK

             Name : Todd Bendtsen
          Address : 616 Moffet Dr.
   City/State/Zip : Weyburn, SK  S4H 2M7
          Country : Canada

         Equipment: Kenwood TS-950
                    Alpha 78
                    Inverted V @ 145'
                    E,W, and N-S Beverages
                    TR 6.17

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160CW      511         503       1009      73         1

 Totals      511         503       1009      73         1

    Final Score = 74666 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 This was my 1st try at this contest. Thanks to Jim, VE5DX, for letting me put
 station through its paces. Only operated Saturday night. Was disapointed by the lack of DX but it was
 nice to work WAS in a little of 6 hours. S7 line noise was a problem off and on
 Missed NNY, VI, PR, NL, MAR, NWT.

 73 Todd

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com