[3830] ARRL 10m Contest - AA4GA SOLP Mixed Mode

Lee Hiers, AA4GA aa4ga at contesting.com
Mon Dec 15 00:57:42 EST 1997

                     ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Callsign Used : AA4GA

         Category : Single Op / Low Power / Mixed Mode

        Team/Club : SouthEast Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      408         404       1616      48        18
   10SSB     404         400        800      44        20

 Totals      812         804       2416      92        38

    Final Score = 314,080 points.

Just remembered....I worked a /MM station that the computer counted
for a mult for the guy's home country...I presume /MM is not a mult?
I guess my score is slightly optomistic then...   :(

      Equipment : TS440 - on Phone
                  FT990 - on CW
                  TH-7 @ 80'

Just messin' around...was fun, so I spent more time on the radio
than I should have....probably around 20 hours operating, some of
which was _real_ casual.  Played around with the 2 radio stuff some,
CQing on one mode and S&Ping on the other while listening for
callers.  It was fun, but don't know if it helped the score
any...particularly with the 3db loss from splitting the antenna on
RX.  Would definitely like to have a 2nd antenna...it'll be up
before the next one...but I've been saying that for years!

I apparently missed a decent E-skip opening to the Northeast near the
end of the contest and missed out on a good time....oh well....

I think this is probably the last contest for me this year.

Season's Greetings!

--
Lee Hiers - AA4GA
Contest Preservation Society - NT4DX