[3830] RN6BN ARRL 10M SOHPM SCORE

Sam Doubovtsev tsel at online.ru
Tue Dec 16 14:05:25 EST 1997

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: RN6BN                    Country:  European Russia
                                     Category: Single Operator/HP/MIX

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW       32      128        0       17
      SSB        8       16        0        6

      Totals    40      144        0       23  =   3,312

Equipment Description:FT-1000MP, KT-34XA

Club Affiliation: Shakhan Contest Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Sam Dubovtsev  RW6AWT
               P.O. Box 600