[3830] Re: KZ5MM 10 Meter SO HP SSB only U/A

Chuck dietz at texas.net
Tue Dec 16 05:49:53 EST 1997

--------------0E5A99CF6A821A26A2CCECF4

Maybe you can read this better!

--------------0E5A99CF6A821A26A2CCECF4

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: KZ5MM                    Country:  United States
      High Power-Phone Only  U/A    Category: Single Operator

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW         0        0        0        0
      SSB     2290     4580       61       60

      Totals  2290     4580       61       60  =   554,180

Equipment Description:

IC-775dsp Tentec Titan 3 yagis

Club Affiliation: Texas DX Society

           MAILING ADDRESS: