[3830] KN6DV ARRL 10mtr M/S LP

Bob Marston k1ta at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 15 20:15:50 EST 1997

KN6DV    ARRL 10 METER     MULTISINGLE   LOW POWER

Mode      QSOs       Points        Mults       Countries

CW        499         2004          43             14

Phone      99          198           9             15

Points    178362             Operators: K1TA  KN6DV

Equipment   Icom 775    5 elements @ 50'

How do you get 2004 QSO points for 499 cw QSOs? There are 2 novices/techs
in the total. This was my first contest after a 16 year layoff. Yes I was
stumbling my way through TR. Bagged Wa and Idaho @ 0600z Saturday Night
marginally and I mean marginally above the noise. Friday night was fun,
Saturday was a blast, Sunday Stunk. No EU or JA  We don't need beacon
stations in YB as long as there is YB1AQS.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com