[3830] W7GG CQ 160 MS/HP/UA

Bob Wruble ai7b at teleport.com
Sun Feb 23 18:39:27 EST 1997

W7GG 1997 CQWW 160 FONE SUMMARY SHEET

Entry Class   : MS/HP/UA

Operators     : N7KG, CRAIG  W7GG, BOB

Callsign Used : W7GG

BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries
 160SSB     879         877       2149      55        15
Totals         879         877       2149      55        15

Final Score = 150,430 points.

COMMENTS:  Cndx did not seem very good FROM THE nw.  To late in season
           (in my opinion)  for this contest.  DX Window a joke !!!!  We just can't
           seem to agree on the window, period!!  Nearly 900 Qso's and
           no VT....bummer!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com
Sponsored by:             N4VJ / K4AAA, KM3T, N5KO & AD1C