[3830] AB5SE SOLP UNASSISTED 160 SUMMARY

Jerry Richards ab5se at ipa.net
Sun Feb 23 18:22:57 EST 1997

CALLSIGN                   CATEGORY
 AB5SE        Single Operator Unassisted / Low Power

Hours: 9
QSO's: 235
Points: 516
States / VE: 49
DX: 4
Score: 27,348

Equipment:  Kenwood 440S/AT / MFJ Tuner
Antenna: Alpha Delta Sloper (61' long)  on 40' Tower

Comments:  This was my first 160 SSB contest and I had
                   great fun.  Worked KH6CC to finish 160 WAS.
                   Thanks Jack!!

	       I was never able to sustain a good run.
                   The best rate was 165 for "last ten" and
                   this was short lived.  I dream of operating
                   a contest someday from a station that will
                   generate good rates that can be sustained
                   for a long period.  My Very Modest station
                   gives new meaning to the term "Little Pistol".
                   Perhaps "Water Pistol" would be more accurate!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com
Sponsored by:             N4VJ / K4AAA, KM3T, N5KO & AD1C