[3830] WE9V CQWW 160 SSB

Chad Kurszewski WE9V kurscj at oampc12.csg.mot.com
Mon Feb 24 08:40:02 EST 1997

                             CQ 160 SUMMARY SHEET
    Callsign Used : WE9V
        Operators : WE9V (AT KS9K IN WISCONSIN)

         Category : SO HP
 Default Exchange : 59 WI

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160SSB     431         430       1057      53        16

    Final Score = 72933 points.
                  4.5 hours

Had to go get the station ready for ARRL DX, which means converting
everything from SO2R back to 4-station M/2, so I thought I would
hand out a few Qs.

QRATE said best rate 146/hr, or 34 in 10 min.  Fun.

Couldn't believe how packed the band was, with stations well above 1900kHz!

---
Chad Kurszewski, WE9V         e-mail:  Chad_Kurszewski at csg.mot.com
The Official "Sultans of Shwing" Web Site:  http://www.QTH.com/sos

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com
Sponsored by:             N4VJ / K4AAA, KM3T, N5KO & AD1C