[3830] VA3WTO CQ 160 SSB SO/LP

Rui wittwer va3wto at pathcom.com
Mon Feb 24 04:36:06 EST 1997

CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: VA3WTO                   Country:  Canada
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single       Operator Low
Power
      Op Time:5 h +-

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    240    1164      50       7    =   66,348

Equipment Description:

Yaesu- Ft-990
Ant`s- Sloper at 70 feet and one trap dipole at 60.

Club Affiliation:

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Rui Wittwer  VA3WTO
               307 Caledonia rd
               Toronto, ON  M6E-4T4

VA3WTO one of the member`s at VA3SK M/S
Contest Team.

va3wto at pathcom.com

Home  416-656-5728
Celular 416-804-3517

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com
Sponsored by:             N4VJ / K4AAA, KM3T, N5KO & AD1C