K5TT Stew Score

wv5s at icon.net wv5s at icon.net
Thu Jan 2 11:01:13 EST 1997

K5TT (Ex WV5S)    Grid EM15 (Okla City)

SOHP     Time 2 hrs  56 min

103 QSO's

353 Points

Great Contest Concept.  I hope this type scoring is incorporated into
a major contest.  I like the schedule of this test during the
holidays (pros and cons on that).  This year I was in CA for
Christmas then had out of town company during the test, so my
preparation and operate time was quite limited.

Surprisingly, for this of year, the QRN was terrible.  By the time
the west coast was coming, the QRN was well over S9.  I got tired of
asking for repeats.

Thanks to N6TR, KM9P and others for doing the work.

73,

Jim Hood, K5TT
President, Oklahoma DX Association
wv5s at icon.net
Past operations: KC6SS, V63SH, /XE, /WH6, /NH7, /KP2
Previous calls: WV5S, W0PUD, W7KDH, K5TWD
USA-CA # 432

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com