W6KY NAQP SSB Summary

W6KY at contesting.com W6KY at contesting.com
Mon Jan 20 15:40:19 EST 1997

             NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY 1997

      Sponsored by the National Contest Journal

     Date (UTC): 01/18/1997   Call: W6KY(ex KK6XN)  QTH: CA

     [ ] CW           [X] SSB           Name: Art
     [X] single-op
     [ ] multi-op

     Club:  Southern California Contest Club

     band        QSOs       mults
     ____________________________

     160SSB        27         13  Phased Verticals
      80SSB       197         43  Wire Yagi
      40SSB       172         47  3 El Yagi
      20SSB       256         44  4 El Yagi
      15SSB       257         38  4 El Yagi
      10SSB         0          0  Rabbit Ears
     ____________________________

     total:       909        185     claimed score:    168,165

     Rig: IC-761 @ 100 watts. (Thanks Danny,K7SS and Bill,KM9P for not
using
                                                              up all the
Q's in this old transceiver)

          Why did I take a break in the middle of a 15 meter opening to run
to Federal Express. I need
           to get my priorities straight. Contesting or work?
Congratulations to everyone and especially
           to SCCC team mate Dave, K6LL.  See everyone in August.     Art
..

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
     American QSO Party,  conscientiously applying my most ethical inter-
     pretation of the rules for this contest as set forth in the National
     Contest Journal.

73,  Art    W6KY at Contesting.Com

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com