V31TP QRV in ARRL DX-CW contest

albraun at socketis.net albraun at socketis.net
Thu Jan 23 01:50:29 EST 1997

There will once again be a SMC expedition to Belize for the ARRL DX
CW contest.  John Patterson (WC0W/V31TP), I (NS0B/V31EV) and possibly
Bob Schwerdlin (WG9L/V31RC) will be going to Belize for a week, to
include the CW 'test.  We will try to be on the air by mid-late
afternoon local time on Feb 12 (Wed) and will take down on Feb 18
(Tues).  We will be a multi-single entry in the contest and do as
much operating as time permits, both CW and SSB but mainly CW,
before and after the contest.  We will be doing some touristing &
sightseeing as well so it will not be a continuous operation except
for the contest.

Look for activity as V31TP in the contest and with any/all of the
individual call signs outside the contest.  Activity will be limited
to 160/80/40/20/15/10 with NO WARC band operation likely, since our
trapped vertical and tribander do not support WARC bands and there
isn't room at our planned operating site for additional wires.

QSL via the appropriate call as indicated above.

* Alan Braun MD, NS0B/V31EV *Internet: albraun at socketis.net       *
* Jefferson City, MO        *Packet: NS0B at N0LBA.#cemo.mo.usa.noam *

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com