KE4RHU NAQP Score

Stephen Merchant merchant at silcom.com
Thu Jan 23 07:32:09 EST 1997

Posting this for KE4RHU - proud father <NO0T> is on the road and suffering
e-mail overload.  Nice job, girls.

73, Steve K6AW

                       NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: KE4RHU                                         Location: NC

     Category: Multi Op All Band         Mode: SSB             Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: KE4RHU

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:
 KE4RHU (Erin) age 11 and AD4PU Laura age 13

     Exchanged Information: KE4RHU ERIN NC

     Hours of Operation: 11:23

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     __________________________________
     160         89        89       27
      75        104       104       29
      40         77        77       23
      20         42        42       13
      15          4         4        3
      10          2         2        1
     __________________________________
     TOTAL      318       318       96      SCORE: 30,528

     Club or Team Name: member of PVRC

     Comments:  It was fun working the SSB Phone Contest. However I like CW
better because
less QRM. (AD4PU); I thought working phone was great for my first contest
although it was
sometimes hard to tell who was who - (KE4RHU.)

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 01/18/1997

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date_Jan 21/1997 Signature____Erin Sobon, __ Call__KE4RHU___

     Name: ERIN AND LAURA SOBON            Call: KE4RHU
           4700 FALLSWOOD PLACE
           RALEIGH, NC 27613

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com