S50U CQ WW CW 160m LP score

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at SIOL.NET
Mon Jan 27 22:07:20 EST 1997

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: S50U                     Country:  Slovenia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator
                                                 LOW POWER

              QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    362    1789       0      54    =   96,606

Equipment Description:  TS-950SDX ( 100W )
                        Dvojni windom @ 8m
                        PC486 + CT9.27

Club Affiliation: Slovenia Contest Club (SCC)

Time ON : 12h

73's & GL de Dan, S50U

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com