W4EF S/O NAQP SSB Score

W4EF mtope at iu.net
Tue Jan 28 02:46:55 EST 1997

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 18-Jan-97, 19-Jan-97

    Callsign Used : W4EF
         Operator : W4EF

         Category : SINGLE OPERATOR

 Default Exchange : MIKE FLORIDA

             Name : Michael C. Tope, W4EF
          Address : 200 Easy Street
   City/State/Zip : Melbourne, FL 32934
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : FLORIDA CONTEST GROUP TEAM #2

  160SSB      38          38         38      20
   80SSB      45          45         45      22
   40SSB      13          13         13      10
   20SSB       5           5          5       5
   15SSB       2           2          2       2

 Totals      103         103        103      59

 Final Score = 6077 points.

 Rig: Ten-Tec Paragon, 100 Watts Output
 CPU/Software: P5-133 w/TRlog 5.80
 Antenna: 10,15,20 Cushcraft A3S at 35'
          40/80 Parallel Dipole at 50'
          160 Marconi 50' Vertical, 133' Horizontal, 22 radials

 Soapbox Comments

 Spent the night just fooling around
 Higher frequencies barely uttered a sound
 Not enough radials laying on the ground
 Makes for a score not too profound

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
 Committee.