[3830] K1VW 160CQ SSB

k1vw at ix.netcom.com k1vw at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 2 03:34:57 EST 1997

                              CQ 160 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 22-Feb-97, 23-Feb-97
            Time  : 33 hrs ON

    Callsign Used : K1VW
         Operator : K1VW

         Category : SINGLE/HIGHPOWER/UNASSISTED

 Default Exchange : 59CT

             Name : JOHN THOMAS
          Address : 44 GARNET PARK ROAD
   City/State/Zip : MADISON/CT/06443
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : YCCC

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160SSB     816         816       2059      55        33

 Totals      816         816       2059      55        33

    Final Score = 181,192 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 MY ANT IS IS A 2 EL INVERTED L UP ONLY 50 FEET
 REC ANT 3 BEV   1. NE 585 FEET LONG
                 2. WEST/EAST 1200 FEET LONG
                 3. NORTH/SOUTH 389 FEET LONG
 POWER WAS 900 WTS
 NEED SEC.:VE5 , VE6 , VE8 , VO2 , VY1 AND VY2
 TIME OPERATED ON WAS 33 HRS.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.