[3830] K3ANS ARRL Score and NA2U Apology

Fred W Hoffert cwman at juno.com
Wed Mar 5 21:32:46 EST 1997

My apologies to Bill, K3ANS, and the readers of the reflector for the
mess I
made trying to post Bill's score to the reflector.  The formatting looked
OK
before I sent the previous posts.  I'm just trying to help friend.

73 de Fred/NA2U

Msg #2220  From: K3ANS  Date:  5-Mar 0239Z  Subj: ARRL DX Phone Contest

Results of very limited, modest multi multi, with 3 stations set up.

Often with only one or two ops.  Lots of fun, despite terrible
conditions.

No equipment or antenna failures.  Some RF into computer and radio on one

antenna from wire touching tower leg, caused DVK to start on own and QRM
own

QSOs. Keyboard and CT then locked up.   Nothing really broke except the

ionosphere.

160 Meters        43 QSOs    31 Countries

 80              168         59

 40              175         68

 20              563         97

 15              244         77

 10               72         16

All            1,265        348    =  1,317,528 pointes (unedited)

Operators:

  K3ANS, WF3H, N2EA/1, K3YD, N3TU, NU3Y, N3KQH, N3IYX, W0RSJ/3, N9GG/3

Equipment provided by: K3ANS, WF3H, N3IYX, AJ2U, N2KJM

DX Packet Cluster Node perfection by W3MM. Thanks.

Frankford Radio Club, Inc.   Thanks to all who brought this fun operation

together. 73, Bill, K3ANS >>

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com
Sponsored by:             N4VJ / K4AAA, KM3T, N5KO & AD1C