[3830] WPX CW SOAB QRP

Gary Nieborsky k7fr at concord.televar.com
Mon May 26 11:03:56 EDT 1997

SOAB  QRP  TRIBANDER

Score

QSO     Prefix          Score
100       100             22,300

This is a bad time of year to have a major contest.  Only able to get on in
between plowing, spraying and irrigation duties.  Decided to go back to a
simpler time when I did get on.  Used my tribander on the crank-up (cranked
down to 21 feet), 5 watts, paper log and my old WB4VVF Accu-keyer.  It was
glorious!.....but I doubt I'll ever subject myself to that again!  Was
amazed to have H22A come back on the first call theough a moderate
pile-up....guess after all these years of contesting there is starting to
get to be some call recognition.

73 Gary K7FR

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com