[3830] N5ZT ARRL SSB SS Score

Reid at db01.netaddress.usa.net Reid at db01.netaddress.usa.net
Mon Nov 17 11:48:23 EST 1997

Call: N5ZT      Exchange: # A N5ZT 84 NTX
Mode: SSB       Category: Single Op (No Packet)

Club: North Texas Contest Club

BAND  QSO's   Pts   Sections
160      0      0       0
 80     35     70       6
 40    113    226      18
 20    159    318      25
 15    137    274      24
 10      1      2       1
=========================
Totals 445    890      74

Final Score: 65,860

Power Output: 100 Watts

Hours of Operation: TR has me logged for 24, but
was not at radio that entire time.
Actual Hours: 20

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS450SAT
                       TH6DXX @ 60'
                       Alpha Delta Twin Sloper 40-80-160

Comments: Just finished installing beam on Mast at 12 Noon.
Cranked up tower, checked SWR on beam and sloper, just finished everything just minutes before the start! Talk about waiting to the last minute!

First Contest with beam! Wow what a difference!! I can see
I have alot of work in front of me!  Need alot of practice digging out the calls.  Was intimidated by all the calls  I can hear now. Not like on my R5! Hi!

Missed sweep by 5: AR, NNY, NWT, NL, and MAR.
Most common section: IL  (22)
2nd was:             SCV (19)
Only one contact int he following: ND, ID, PR, AK, KS, WTX
MS, DE, QC, and WY.

Thanks to everyone who made it in the log!

73, Reid - ZT
Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com