[3830] NH7A/W6 Phone SUM

Al Al
Wed Nov 19 05:26:47 EST 1997

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1997

      Call: NH7A/W6                  Section   East Bay
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator
      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       13       26        -
       40      338      676        -
       20      200      400        -
       15      431      862        -
       10        2        4        -
     -----------------------------------
 Totals    984     1968       79          Score:  155,472

Power Output: 1500 watts     Hours of operation: 20
ON 2100-0243 UTC 16-11-97
 ON 0456-0837 UTC 16-11-97
 ON 1711-0359 UTC 17-11-97

Equipment Description: FT 1000D, 87A, Mosley 96-2, 80 meter loop

Comments: Next Year SS only from Maui!

Club Affiliation: NCCC

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Albert Crespo  NH7A/W6