[3830] CQWW SSB AY7D SCORE 10 METER SO HP

lu7dw at abaconet.com.ar lu7dw at abaconet.com.ar
Thu Nov 20 19:39:18 EST 1997

                  CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: AY7D                     Country:  Argentina
      Mode: SSB                      Category: S-O S-B H-P

       10     3560    10376     2.91     28     119

     Totals   3560    10376     2.91     28     119  =>  1,525,272

All reports sent were 59 13, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: Icom IC-751A, Heathkit SB-220

Antennas: 4 over 4 Yagi (LU8AQE's design) @ 70 & 90 feet

Operator: Claudio Fernandez  LU7DW

Comments: My target was try to win the CQWW in 10 meter working from
          the central part of a 7 million inhabitants city. (huge
noise!).
          Thanks a lot to LU8AQE for lend me his fine station.

Club Affiliation: GADX

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Claudio Fernandez  LU7DW
               C.C. 7