[3830] KT1M Score CQWW SSB

Wally Teto monadnoc at wgserv.crystal-mtn.com
Mon Oct 27 05:43:45 EST 1997

Call:  KT1M
Mode:  SSB
Category:  SO/LP/AB

Band	QSOs	Zone	Ctry

160	  0	  0	  0
 80	  0	  0	  0
 40	 20	 10	 15
 20	167	 21	 63
 15	232	 24	 77
 10	 88	 13	 28

Total	507	 68	183     =      357,173 Points

Club affiliation:  Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Equipment:  Yaesu FT-1000MP / 100 watts
            4 el. Tribander @50 Ft.
            Crummy vertical (40 m.)
            Crummier dipole (80 m.)

Comments:  I really don't care for SSB 'tests that much, but I got
caught up in the fun and put in about 16 hours of strictly S&P-ing.
Wow...15 meters was great.  It was the place to go to get away from all
of the W's calling CQ on 20.  If condx on 10 would have held up forever,
I think I could have worked a thousand LU's and PY's.  Got to work 4
all-time new ones (3V, 5Z, ET, P29...thanks!).

Wally Teto / KT1M
Templeton, MA

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com