[3830] S51A WPX SSB Score SOSBHP/Ass. 15 meters only

aleksander.zagar at rzs-hm.si aleksander.zagar at rzs-hm.si
Wed Apr 15 16:58:36 EDT 1998

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: S51A (Op. by S57MW )                        Country:  Slovenia
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SOSB/Ass./HP - 15 meters

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20        0        0   0.0        0
       15      902     2152   2.4      509
       10        0        0   0.0        0
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    902     2152   2.4      509  =   1,095,368

Equipment Description: ICOM - IC 745 , SB220, A3S

COMMENTS :  I am totally satisfied with my second contest EVER !
            73 and see you in the CW with longer boom !

            Marko, S57MW

Club Affiliation: SLOVENIA CONTEST CLUB - SCC

                                       MARKO MOHORCIC ,S57MW

           MAILING ADDRESS:  Marko Mohorcic, Brkinceva 25 , 6210
                             Sezana, REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com