[3830] VE3ZT, CQWW-CW, Single Band (10 Meters), SO, HP

Paul Hicks, VE3BBH / VE3ZT ve3bbh@interlog.com
Tue Dec 1 03:53:59 EST 1998

                               CQWW CW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 28-Nov-98, 29-Nov-98

    Callsign Used : VE3ZT
         Operator : VE3ZT

         Category : 10 METERS, SINGLE OP, SINGLE BAND, HP

 Default Exchange : 599 4

             Name : PAUL HICKS
          Address : 41 Stoneton Drive
   City/State/Zip : Scarborough, ON, Canada M1H 2P6
          Country : Canada

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   10CW      834         832       2,239       91        26

 Totals      834         832       2,239       91        26

    Final Score = 261,963 points.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Paul Hicks
 VE3ZT / VE3BBH
 ve3bbh@interlog.com