[3830] N5KB SOLP ASSISTED SCORE

michael d. ihry mihry at argontech.net
Thu Dec 3 18:01:28 EST 1998

                                 CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST

     Call used: N5KB                                           Location:
04

     Category: Single Op Assisted         Mode: CW              Power:
150W

     Callsign of Operator: N5KB

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: N5KB RST 04

     Hours of Operation: 05:45

     band    QSOs   points    zones     ctys
     160       0               0           0                0
      80        0              0           0                0
      40        8              21         5                8
      20       64            189       14              33
      15      44             124       12              27
      10        1               3          1                1
total       117             337     32              69     score 34,037

Club NTCC

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to
the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of
the
     CQ Awards Committee.

     Name: michael d. ihry                 Call: N5KB
           2660 cr 2296
           Quinlan, TX  75474

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com