[3830] N5RP RESULTS, ARRL 10 MTR TEST, SINGLE OP. LOW POWER

Bob Perring perring at texas.net
Mon Dec 14 00:55:42 EST 1998

N5RP,
ARRL 10 METER CONTEST, LOW POWER,
SINGLE OP ASSISTED WITH PACKET

    band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     CW          33         132      26
     PH         105         210      54
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      138         342      80      SCORE: 27,360 Points

AND ,,,,,,,,,,,,,  Installed Fifty Bazillion Christmas lights !!!!

                             ARRL TEN METER CONTEST

     Call used: N5RP                                           Location: TX

     Category: Single Op Assisted         Mode: MIXED           Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: N5RP

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: N5RP RST TX

     Hours of Operation: 03:58

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     CW          33         132      26
     PH         105         210      54
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      138         342      80      SCORE: 27,360

     Club or Team Name: Texas DX Society

     Comments:

      Just piddled around a little while trying to do Christmas things as demanded by the Season.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Date_12-13-98________ Signature__Bob Perring_________________ Call_N5RP_____

     Name: C. Robert Perring               Call: N5RP
           12715 Westmere
           Houston, TX  77077

C. Robert Perring
Consultant to Technology ATD3